Top MAT Colleges
Updated October 10, 2012
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam required for admission to the post graduate management courses throughout various management institutes in the country. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA).
Through MAT Exam, management aspirants can get admission in to a very large number of management institutes throughout the country. In order to get admission in best MAT colleges in December, it is important you practice lot of sample papers and analysis each papers to get good score.
MAT 2012 Exam – Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible for admission to MAT colleges, the minimum eligibility criterion is graduation in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. Students who are in the final year of graduation can also appear provisionally. However, each of the MAT colleges have their own minimum percentage requirement in graduation. The minimum percentage requirement for MAT colleges can be checked on the prospectus of the particular MI/University. MAT 2010 December for admission to top MAT colleges MAT is conducted four times a year. Next MAT entrance would be conducted in December 2010 and after that MAT 2011 February will be conducted in the first week of February. MAT aspirants often dream to make it to the top MAT colleges. To be able to secure a seat in the top MAT colleges, interested candidates should take the MAT 2010 December exam. The test dates and timings for MAT 2010 December follows as:
- MAT 2010 December Entrance Test (Paper Based) Date: 05 December 2010 from 10.00am-12.30pm
- Last Date For sale of MAT application Forms: 11 November 2010
- Last date for MAT Online Registration: 11 November 2010
- Last date for submission of online registration printout at AIMA, New Delhi: 15 November 2010
- Computer Based Test Date: 11 December 2010 onwards MAT Exam Pattern
MAT Exam is an objective type test and with a given time of 150 minutes. The MAT 2010 Dec will have five sections with 40 questions in each section. MAT 2010 Dec consists of following sections:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
Top MAT CollegesNot just top MAT colleges, all MAT colleges are AIMA registered colleges. MAT 2010 December or the MAT 2011 February is just the qualifying examination. The final authority for all decisions relating to the admission to top MAT colleges lies with the individual MAT colleges. In addition to MAT score, your admission to MAT colleges is based on your performance in GD/PI.
MBA aspirants who want to take the MAT exam obviously want to make it to the top MAT colleges. But the list of top MAT colleges keeps fluctuating since the variables and basis to decide are very dynamic. Still, it is easy to say which are the top MAT colleges as the same names keep fluctuating in the top MAT collegesâ€™ list. Here are a few god colleges listed with MAT 2010 & MAT 2011 :
- Welingkars Mumbai
- IIMM Pune
- Christ University,Bangalore
- BIMTECH Noida
- IMM,New Delhi
1. Study the MAT syllabus thoroughly. Have a good understanding of the fundamentals. Learn as many formulas as possible.
2. Read a lot of newspapers, Magazine and books to improve your vocabulary and hence your performance in MAT papers. 3. Solving puzzle is a great way to get good MAT score in reasoning section.
4. Like many other MBA Entrance exams, MAT also follows old GRE books. Studying from these or some previous MAT question paper will help you in improving your MAT result.
5. If you want to get admission into top MAT colleges, you will need to practice a lot. Remember, Practice is the key to success in MAT 2010 December and MAT 2011 Feb. Practice from MAT questions papers, previous year sample papers and MAT analysis is equally important to see where you rank.